Osborne Heli Tours COVID Controls
To help keep everyone safe, we’re following the below steps.
1. Please follow all restrictions and guidelines imposed by state and federal government. Up to date information is always available from coronavirus.tas.gov.au.
2. Please do not enter our facilities or helicopters if showing any cold/flu symptoms. We will provide flexible rescheduling or cancellation conditions. Please contact us by phone (03 6250 3834) or email (email@example.com) to discuss rather than entering our office.
3. Follow basic hygiene principles.
a) Sanitise hands on arrival and wash hands regularly (we have sanitiser throughout our office, bathroom and on board our helicopter.
b) Cover your mouth with your elbow when coughing.
c) Maintain 1.5m distance from others while in our office and in outdoor areas.
d) Use our complimentary, disposable facemasks if you would like.
4. What we are doing to help keep you safe.
a) All staff are following the same advice and guidelines in our COVIDsafe plan.
b) We are regularly cleaning touch surfaces with disinfectant.
c) Helicopter touch surfaces and headsets are being cleaned with disinfectant between flights.
d) Microphones will be unavailable to help minimise spread. Optional ear plugs are available if you would rather not use a headset.
5. We encourage all guests and staff to download and use the COVIDSafe app.